Since it’s January, a lot of people are trying to start the new year and the new decade off right by setting goals in order to enrich their lives and the lives of others around them. A lot of people are basing their lists on the year and doing 20 goals for 2020.
Struggling to decide what your 2020 goals should be? Here are 20 goals you, as a book lover, can do to make 2020 your best year ever.
1. Read 20+ books (obvs).
2. Read 20 authors you’ve never read before.
3. Leave 20+ reviews on Goodreads/Amazon/Kobo/etc. for 20+ books you enjoyed. (Authors love this!)
4. Read books from 20 authors who are a minority.
5. Read 20 times per month, every month.
6. Use your local library more often.
7. Try a book format you’ve never tried.
8. Reach out to an author you adore. (You will make their day!)
9. Start a book journal.
10. Join a book club… or start one!
11. Read a book in a genre that seems way out of your comfort zone.
12. Organize those bookshelves.
13. Use your local indie bookstore (even if you enjoy ebooks).
14. Start a book review blog.
15. Go to a local author’s book event.
17. Start a bookmark collection.
18. Volunteer or donate to your local library.
19. Travel to a place featured in a favorite book.
20. Try writing a book!
What is your big reading-related goal for 2020? Let me know in the comments!